Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The middle 8 minutes - The Bengals are good.
(10-29-2021, 04:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: I would have thought they were first in that category, but I reckon not.. Who are the two ahead of us?

I don't know right off the top of my head, I just know we are 3rd right now according to NFL.com. I bet the Bills and Cowboys
are right there along with the Packers, Rams and Cards. Our one game we didn't score in the middle 8 minutes was the Bears 
game where we lost barely only because of 3 straight picks by Burrow. Other than that though Burrow has been about the best 
this year in the 2 minute drills.

Zac Taylor actually might know what he is doing along with Brian Callahan who I think might be calling plays and we just don't
know about it definitively. This team is looking more and more like the Patriots of old, we just have Joe here instead of Tom.

But I think Taylor really studied up what Belichick was doing with the Patriots this offseason and it is starting to show.

Had to give some praise to the Offense as I have been praising the D a lot. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The middle 8 minutes - The Bengals are good. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-29-2021, 04:45 PM