Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean
(06-03-2015, 02:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I have no doubt that there exists those people in law enforcement, but I think most people go into law enforcement for many reasons.  It's a family thing, it's basically a decent paying job with chance for promotion, it has to be interesting, it's challenging, and some people just want to serve and be helpful. 

My fantasy job is a homicide cop, but I realized two things.  I don't think I could handle the tragedy, and two, it's not so much about solving a crime through clues like tracking down a serial killer in a novel. It  is wearing out shoe leather, pounding the keys on a computer and interviewing a billion people who don't want to be interviewed.  The monotony of the investigation has to be mind numbing.

Have you played "L.A. Noire" by Rockstar Games I think it is?

It's nothing like "Red Dead Redemption" or the "Grand Theft Auto" franchise at all aside from being able to drive around 1940's L.A. In your car. The whole game is about you solving crimes and you have to be able to read people's facial expressions and look for clues. 

I started to play it but it bored the hell out of me and couldn't continue. I got as far as looking for clues on a dead naked lady up on this hill and just couldn't take it any more.

As for the topic of the OP I have one question, how did the earbuds stay in his ear after getting shot and falling to the ground?

I don't use them so I don't know if they stay in that good or not, that's why I asked.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean - Nebuchadnezzar - 06-03-2015, 02:59 PM