Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Let's talk about income inequality
(06-03-2015, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you honestly believe that there are no people out there looking for jobs right now that would be thrilled with a high paying construction job?

I feel sorry for people like you who are so blinded by the rhetoric coming from the right.  The truth is that there are many people working two low paying jobs in order to make ends meet, and people like you just sit back and call them all lazy.

It is disgusting.

#1 you made another typical "fred leap". I never said nobody would want those type of jobs. I implied that those type of programs wouldn't work as well as they did in the 40's because fewer people would be willing to do that type of labor. Fewer isn't nobody. And if fewer people will accept that type of work, then the program will be less effective.

#2 please try to stay on topic and answer the question put to you in our debate. What would you do to make people "as productive as possible"? If you want to talk rhetoric, you surely are doing a good job by answering with PC gray answers that sound really good but don't really mean anything or offer solutions.

You say I am jaded by the right, but I am more than willing to consider any solutions you have to offer. If I think they are good, I will tell you so. If not, I will tell you why I think they won't work and how I think they could be improved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk about income inequality - Beaker - 06-03-2015, 03:17 PM