Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump: wages are 'too high'
I'm no financial whiz, but the issue being inflation far surpassing wages may have something to do with our desire to spend gazillions on defense and corporate and poor-people welfare while at the same time refusing to elect politicians who want to raise taxes. We want to spend more and pay less, so we keep printing money and having more money out there is lowering the value of each dollar. Even people who think 100% that our giant military is the only thing between us and a fiery death don't want to pay high taxes, so I don't know what to make of it.

A silver quarter from 1962 has appreciated in value some 25 or so times while 25 cents of purchasing power from a zinc quarter (or whatever is in it) from 1963 has done nothing but depreciate. Our money is fake, and the issue is that we keep creating out of thin air to solve all our problems. Meh, what do I know? There is a decent chance our next president slashes taxes while erecting a zillion dollar wall and spending trillions to round up people who picking oranges and making tacos.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump: wages are 'too high' - Nately120 - 11-14-2015, 10:50 PM