Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Weeks Threads After Last Weeks Threads
(10-31-2021, 08:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It was very reminiscent of a 2020 or 2019 thread.

So, yes.

Good times  Hilarious

(10-31-2021, 09:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It was beyond a shit show and it was the same turds with their verbal violent diarrhea spewing that was making it worse than being submerged in a toxic sludge of rancid feces and raw sewage. 

**** that forum. They can have it with all the whiney-ass sky is falling bullshit from the get go. I'd feel sorry for them if i didn't want them to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__qSe1b_ukM

Hilarious Hilarious

Honestly today was the best game experience of the season for me, outside of the outcome of course. Literally was so nice to just be sitting in a Brewery with a group of friends (some Bengal fans, some other fans) and just watching the game with none of the "3 and out" the season is over stuff or the board "NFL Experts" trying to over analysis and act like they know all. Just fans, being fans and drinking beer, eating some Grubhub delivered wings and enjoying game day again. I almost checked at the half to just see what was happening, but then thought, why ruin a great day with the usual suspects being the usual suspects. 

It is the way to go Faulk!

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Weeks Threads After Last Weeks Threads - Murdock2420 - 11-01-2021, 01:50 AM