Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Weeks Threads After Last Weeks Threads
(10-31-2021, 09:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It was beyond a shit show and it was the same turds with their verbal violent diarrhea spewing that was making it worse than being submerged in a toxic sludge of rancid feces and raw sewage. 

**** that forum. They can have it with all the whiney-ass sky is falling bullshit from the get go. I'd feel sorry for them if i didn't want them to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__qSe1b_ukM

Come on, we can't let them just have the game day threads to themselves.  I enjoy talking to everyone in the GD threads for the most part.   I usually just get a laugh out of the "game and season over" people that start grumbling in the first quarter.  Then there are some I can't laugh at because I just feel sorry for them. 

But we need more people like you in those threads to balance everything out.  ThumbsUp

As for Jungle Noise threads this week verses last week.  I cautioned people to temper their expectations when some were already talking about playing the Bills or Titans in the playoffs after last week's win.   I certainly hope that a playoff game comes to fruition but yesterday was a display showing that the Bengals still have a lot of work to do.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Weeks Threads After Last Weeks Threads - George Cantstandya - 11-01-2021, 08:22 AM