Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line Stats Concerning
(11-01-2021, 07:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

And Burrow was 100% responsible for 1 of the 3 sacks. We need to figure out C and RG going forward, but these “I hope Burrow survives the season” takes are ridiculous (sorry Cards - but they are).

and claiming that an O-line played well why the Bengals only rushed for 42 yds on 15 carries for a whopping 2.8 yds a carry while only passing for 259 yds is just as ridiculous.  Actually more ridiculous because we have not found out if Burrow will last the season yet (he did not last year)but we do know the offense was dismal yesterday despite the points scored via the defenses supplied turnovers. So we definitely know you're wrong for sure and hopefully I'm wrong as well. But I do hope Burrow survives the season, love that kid.  

Rushing stats were minus Burrows rushing attempt that would have brought them down slightly more so even. Take Chase's 9 yd gain on run away and Mixon averaged 2.3 yds a carry. None of this equates to good O-line play. But OK we did better than the Titans who got their butt handed to them by the Jets as well, guess there is that..  Did the Bengals cut it in half from any of the teams who actually beat the Jets ?

Not even going to mention starting a drive out on the 1 yd line and going backwards and getting zero points after using 4 downs to try to score and get that one single yard picked up. Yes there incredible and I stand corrected and bow to your superior intellect, my bad

Would like to add that the Jets are not very good as well. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line Stats Concerning - Go Cards - 11-01-2021, 08:33 PM