Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Starting to think the NFL is rigged
(11-01-2021, 08:16 PM)fisherscatfan Wrote: I’m not willing to say that the league is fixed but why is it so hard to think there is a bias.  Mike Brown has historically been a pain in the ass owner to the league—often being a contrarian on league votes.  Goodell is a vindictive prick.  You really believe this Gruden stuff wasn’t a Goodell vendetta?  Not in any way defending Gruden, but nobody can seriously believe he is the only guilty party here.   Why is it difficult to believe the NFL has targeted the Bengals and Mike Brown?

If you honestly believe this is true, then your only logical choice is to stop rooting for this team since we'll never win a championship and will always get screwed over.  That's no sort of team I'd root for.   Plenty of other teams to choose from that aren't being targeted, I would imagine.  Or, maybe not, I guess I'm not sure how wide the conspiracy is.

(11-01-2021, 08:57 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: lol…y’all are wild.

It’s a big rigged conspiracy featuring thousands of willing participants that have all magically kept their mouth perfectly shut about it for decades. Because the Bengals lost to the Jets.

Amazing, isn't it, the lengths some people will go to rationalize their favorite team losing to a lousy team?  Like that doesn't happen all the time in sports.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starting to think the NFL is rigged - Awful Llama - 11-01-2021, 09:46 PM