Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line Stats Concerning
(11-01-2021, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I didn’t claim you were a hater. Calm down. As for not recognizing improvement, I was more referring to the OP, who has a weird dislike of Frank Pollack. He’s even gone so far as to blame Pollack for Hopkins’ struggles coming off an injury. Pretty silly, right?

Anyway, I personally think they’ll re-sign both Spain and Reiff. An ideal scenario for me would be Reiff on a year to year basis, with D’Ante Smith developing into our future RT. The FA Centers are pretty slim pickings this year (better options at OG), so barring a trade - - which is pretty unlikely, I think we probably draft Hopkins replacement this offseason.

Am very calm and hope they do re-sign Spain and Reiff. Yet Spain will be looking for a payday if he keeps it up and we all know MB does not like paying interior O-line position players. Again hope we do but its not a given even though it is logical. 

Yet I will not accept the argument that at least they are better than last few seasons or being called ridiculous over thinking the O-line needs improvement. 

It's all good and I don't really sweat anything and enjoy most of your informative posts.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line Stats Concerning - Go Cards - 11-01-2021, 10:22 PM