Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo! Agrees That It Was A Blown Call
(11-01-2021, 11:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You call me a liar and then in the very next sentence admit that not everyone agreed that it was a bad call.

I said or at least tie, and it seemed very likely because of our momentum and the fact that we wouldn’t have been pinned deep in our own territory.

I said "most, if not all" because i don't know the exact number of people who agreed or disagreed. I don't recall seeing one person who disagreed but i'm not going to make a definitive statement without knowing for sure. I called you a liar because, yesterday, you said they win the game. Full stop.

You said 
(10-31-2021, 06:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This costs us first place in the division and the conference because of a bullshit call.

The runner lowered his head to hit Hilton:

How can he do that better?

(10-31-2021, 06:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We played a bad game, but we win the game without that horrible call.

(11-01-2021, 01:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Besides for the fact that we had momentum, they would have had to punt, and we would have gotten the ball at the 40 with the ability to run anything in our playbook?

Plenty to base it on.  

You're disagreeing with me just to disagree.

(11-01-2021, 09:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: But we still win without that call.

And then this, from 2 hours ago. When you backed off the certainty of the win. 

(11-01-2021, 09:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, we responded and were going to have a good chance to win the game.  

Opening drive means nothing in the fourth quarter.

And then this typical bullshit that you always fall back on, even though what you posted was factually incorrect and you were told so numerous times. 

(11-01-2021, 10:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly.  

People use false information, empty rhetoric, and personal attacks on me when they have nothing to counter what I post.

Horrible call cost us a chance to win the game.

P.S. Not one single person in that entire thread disagreed that it was a bad call. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yahoo! Agrees That It Was A Blown Call - rfaulk34 - 11-01-2021, 11:54 PM