Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Saw Bengals Telegraphing Offense Plays To Jets Defense
(11-02-2021, 10:13 AM)kevin Wrote: A good example of this was The Bengals lined-up and took forever to snap the ball. I could see it was a hand-off to Mixon up the middle. Now if I could see it, then everybody could see it. The Jets were all over Mixon sending him to the bench for injury repairs after he got gang tackled fast.

So one of the problems Bengals may have is that sometimes they go so slow, and line-up, and take so much time to snap the ball, that sometimes everybody can see what play is coming. If Bengals go back and look at the play Mixon got blown up on, they will see that they took so long at the line before the snap, that even I could see it was Mixon up the middle before they snapped the ball. I'm not surprised The Jets were right there to hit him so hard, that Mixon had to go to the bench for injury repairs.

I would think Joe Burrow would be better in a faster moving offense that isn't telegraphing the plays. It doesn't have to be the Sam Wyche Hurry Up, but just not as slow as a turtle either. I saw Burrow and Chase in LSU games, and when Burrow gets the hot hand, he likes to speed up and keep the defense huffing and puffing to keep up with him. So a turtle speed offense is not good for a Joe Burrow team.

[Image: tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Saw Bengals Telegraphing Offense Plays To Jets Defense - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-02-2021, 10:19 AM