Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line Stats Concerning
This post is directed at nobody specifically just updating my opinion.

Was in the draft an OL camp in off season as usual when Bengals don't have a pat hand. But then Burrow said he wanted Chase and I switched gears knowing Bengals were not going upset their new shiny toy JB, nor should they and definitely draft Chase.

Like most everybody else in the draft an OL camp, Just wanted to protect Joe because he looks like the real deal and want him to have a long career here in Cincinnati. Yet always loved Chase and even said in the draft Joe Burrow threads that my only concern was that Chase was so good he may be making Joe look better than he actually is, but the pros definitely outweighed the cons and happy to have Joe as the face of the Bengals.

Presently I am in the camp of being very ecstatic with Joe and Ja'Marr being in stripes and like everything move made in off season. Yet do not feel the O-line was fixed completely and now feel it needs addressed again. Hill may be one of the answers but we just don't know yet.

This is no shot fired at the Chase camp at all. Just feel the Bengals are close to getting over the hump but will have to figure a way to get some push from interior O-line on crucial plays to get there, plus keep QB healthy.

In closing I am happy with the Chase and Carman as Bengals and believe eventually Carman will work out by seasons end. If not we may need to shop for G again, but think he will get it. He is highly intelligent and strong as an ox, just has a big adjustment to adapt to NFL still at his new position.

Chase is already the truth
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line Stats Concerning - Go Cards - 11-02-2021, 01:36 PM