Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Saw Bengals Telegraphing Offense Plays To Jets Defense
(11-02-2021, 04:42 PM)kevin Wrote: I wish The Bengals would look at the play Mixon got blown up on up the middle.  They will see it is not just a second or a split second.  They break the huddle, line up, and then stand there for the longest time, and you can see it is Mixon up the middle, and then they snap it just before delay of game and it is Mixon up the middle, and Jets knock him BANG backwards hard sending him to the bench needing medical attention.  

Now that play was too slow to get going, and it's already been stated on here that Bengals take more time to snap the ball than most NFL teams.  The Bengals may think they are reading the defense, but on many plays against Jets it looked like the Jets defense was reading Bengals slow moving offense.  

I repeat that Joe Burrow and Chase played at LSU in a fast moving offense. It is what Joe Burrow excels at.  They are not getting the most of Joe Burrow if they are not going to go more up tempo style that he is great in. Now with a good lead late, I can see eating the clock, but that was not the case when they took all day and Mixon got blown up for it.  

I wish The Bengals would go back and look at that play Mixon got clobbered on.  They will see that they took so long to snap the ball, they might as well have yelled out to The Jets that it was going to be Mixon Up The Middle. 

Again, this is nonsense. Like I don't even know what to say other than this is incoherent gibberish not based in reality at all. I know of 4 plays from the last two weeks that were passes off the top of my head that they snapped the ball at 1 second or as it hit 0. Your theory is wrong, as much as you want to believe it to be true it is not. Nobody needs to go back and "look at the play Mixon got clobbered" because if you know anything about football at a deeper level you know this is nonsense.

Again schematically the issue was running inside where the strength of their ENTIRE ROSTER was, and our weakness, versus getting on the edges using the outside zone which had been effective allowing Mixon to one cut and go. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Saw Bengals Telegraphing Offense Plays To Jets Defense - Au165 - 11-02-2021, 05:33 PM