Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Saw Bengals Telegraphing Offense Plays To Jets Defense
(11-02-2021, 05:16 PM)kevin Wrote: The Bengals need to go back and look at the play Mixon got blown up on.  They took so much time at the line, they might as well have just yelled to The Jets that is was going to be Mixon up the middle.  Mixon looked like he ran into a brick wall and had to go to the sidelines.  

My other point is this slow moving style that others have already agreed the Bengals run, does not get the most out of Joe Burrow. Did anybody see Burrow and Chase at LSU.  Burrow gets in a rhythm and runs a play and while defense is still getting up, here come another play, and another play.  Burrow can flat wear a defense down as he hits receivers and hands off runs faster than the defense can get up from the last play. THAT is what Joe Burrow excels at, but Cincinnati Fans aren't seeing it because the 30 years with no play-off win Bengals like to go Turtle Slow.  What Joe Burrow is great at, The Bengals refuse to let him do.  Burrow is great at controlling The Tempo and running play after play before the defense can get ready, that is what he was great at with LSU with Chase and others. 

There has to be something tangible for it to correlate. What exactly is it that says 'run play up the middle' when the snap count takes longer?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Saw Bengals Telegraphing Offense Plays To Jets Defense - rfaulk34 - 11-02-2021, 10:00 PM