Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF?
(11-09-2015, 03:32 PM)Benton Wrote: No. Two main reasons.

I'm out of market so primetime games are usually the only ones I get to see live easily (ie, not watching it illegally or driving somewhere). With the makeup of the markets, sometimes it's a two hour drive before I could get to watch the game.

And second, I like beer. I like having a beer with the game. Sometimes — if the game is really good or really bad — I have a few. I don't like being completely blitzed by 2 or 3 on Sunday afternoon.
You're completely blitzed after an hour or two of drinking?  I remember my first beer  ThumbsUp lol

Driving that far to see the game, it seems like you'd actually just save money buying NFL Sunday Ticket because I'm sure you'd end up spending more than that in gas (would actually save you a lot of money).
(11-15-2015, 12:54 PM)M.W. Wrote: Same here, I would MUCH rather all the regular season games be Sunday 1PM than other time.

The big lights in PrimeTime games are too cool and too awesome of an experience, and I'm pretty sure it's the same way for the players.

Our high school games were packed and it was awesome running out on the field and being a star, which high school games are a fraction as big or and glamorous.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - Whacked - 11-07-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - CJD - 11-07-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - BFritz21 - 11-15-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - J24 - 11-07-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - CJD - 11-15-2015, 11:22 PM