Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit......
(11-03-2021, 01:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, now you just opened the floor for people to point out all the goofy stuff Trump did while representing the country.

I was just trying to say that we all can admit to dozing off at times.  
When did he do things like fall asleep on the world stage and call into question his physical abilities to handle the rigors of the office?
(11-03-2021, 02:02 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This looked more like he was drifting in and out of sleep. Which is super relatable, as I have done this at work on occasion, especially during super boring meetings.

When I was 22, a relative new hire at my company, we had an "all hands" meeting where the vice president of the company came to talk about some boring stuff that a 22 year old new hire couldn't possibly care about, I was doing the "head bob" in and out sleeping thing. It was so obvious that the vice president emailed a question of who I was.

Nothing bad happened to me. The VP thought it was more funny than anything. But the email spread around the office and I was organically given the nickname "Sleepy Joe" by my co-workers. It's stuck for the last 10 years of my career because of one meeting when I was a new hire just out of college.

10 years before the right shamelessly stole my nickname and gave it to Biden Tongue.

Still not a great look, of course. I imagine Biden is embarrassed about it, as I was embarrassed about that meeting 10 years ago.

But you know what they say about old people.

They get tired.
You did it on the world stage? 

How important were those meetings?

Were they with other companies? Were you the head of your company with your actions being judged and shaping those other companies' view of your company?
(11-03-2021, 02:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Huh? No it isn't. Stock market is doing great. 

I've only seen people complaining that they're losing lots of money. 

I also didn't ask my brother, who is a very successful financial advisor, but I noticed that he was losing a lot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit...... - BFritz21 - 11-03-2021, 02:41 PM