Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit......
(11-03-2021, 03:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you just bash my posts in attempts to make me look bad but just fail?

No, I comment on your posts because I find them entertaining. You overreact to really petty, silly things that Biden does, like checking his watch during a ceremony or closing his eyes for a few seconds during a boring meeting. There are so many things to criticize Biden for, but you dodge those topics like crazy, only to come down on him for inconsequential things like this. Or, as in the case with the lawsuit settlements with immigrants, you misunderstand the situation and rage spiral without realizing that you don't know what you're talking about.

The perceived bashing is mostly incidental. It's hard to point out that someone is wrong without that person potentially perceiving it as people "bashing" them.

As for whether I "fail" or not...that's not really up to you to decide. Of course you would think I "fail" at making you look bad. You are the one who started the thread, so you clearly think you're correct. I think the ratings of your threads speak for themselves. You aren't preaching to the choir in this forum.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit...... - CJD - 11-03-2021, 03:18 PM