Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit......
(11-03-2021, 03:18 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: No, I comment on your posts because I find them entertaining. You overreact to really petty, silly things that Biden does, like checking his watch during a ceremony or closing his eyes for a few seconds during a boring meeting. There are so many things to criticize Biden for, but you dodge those topics like crazy, only to come down on him for inconsequential things like this.

I'll admit that the OP keeps things interesting around here, but it's the framing of stuff like this as a GOTCHA moment that gets me rolling my eyes.

Can you believe a man in his 70s who was elected to be the leader and representative of this country dozed off on camera?  Now this applies to Reagan, Trump, and Biden...but we're only supposed to be completely aghast at one of those guys for doing it.  Take a flying leap at which one did it at "the wrong time."

To summarize how I sees it "Biden fell asleep on the job, do you now realize how much of a mistake it was to elect him and not the other guy in his 70's who fell asleep on the job?" 

Hell, 2nd term Regan, Trump, and Biden could have all gotten the boot for all I cared...nuts to 'em...but that's not in the spirit of this thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit...... - Nately120 - 11-03-2021, 03:24 PM