Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit......
(11-03-2021, 04:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was not wrong.

A matter of 3 seconds (maybe less) and 30 seconds (which would have likely gone on a lot longer if he had not been woken up) is not insignificant.

You accuse me of being factually incorrect when it is you in this thread that have been factually incorrect, even in this post, as I point out in the sentence above, so how can you claim the things you claim and pretend to have any credibility?

"A matter of 3 seconds (maybe less) and 30 seconds (which would have likely gone on a lot longer if he had not been woken up) is not insignificant."

This is a statement that is called "An opinion."

You think that the difference between closing your eyes for 3 seconds and 30 seconds is significant.

I personally don't think that it is significant. I think he was in and out of sleep, as many are during boring meetings, especially at older ages.

I have not said anything that is factually incorrect. I have just said things that you disagree with.

Now, as for your misunderstanding of which administration separated more families, you were wrong.

"Trump separated more families at the border than Obama did" is a statement that is called a "fact."

This is not arguable as it is something that concretely occurred in reality.

Do you understand the difference yet?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit...... - CJD - 11-03-2021, 04:10 PM