Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Virginia/New Jersey Governor races
Elections are legit if you win, rigged if you lose? I honestly know majority of Americans lack character and this only proves it as the elections are rigged crowd celebrates this win and claims a political landscape change. But I'll never no matter the majority, think this is what we as people should be. I think it's lame, and will always think this no matter if I am in the minority. This is the country we live in. Celebrate a win, cry "rigged" and fake if lose. Class and character is just frowned upon in this political climate and Country.

Anyway, any update if JFK showed up for the 100's of thousands that came to see him in Texas as they were told he was going to announce Trumps reinstatement? You have to chuckle at the lies they are told and believe, but at this point the lies and conspiracy's that are being believed and what we are being sold from Republicans is far deeper and darker then ever before.

Folks may slam me for wondering if the country is lost given the hundreds of thousands lining the streets to see someone dead, and people voting for a party that pushes this because they belong to that party, but in real life, this is unhealthy and is a sign of our future leadership and it isn't bright.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia/New Jersey Governor races - jj22 - 11-03-2021, 04:58 PM