Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Virginia/New Jersey Governor races
(11-03-2021, 06:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: They weren't at those events that were violent and rioting tho Socio. You can't say that since they weren't pointing out where to go to commit the crime, texting as the riot was going on to let them know who to hit next, applauding the riots as they happened, cheering them on as they killed police. Many Dems spoke out against the rioting. You (for once), aren't being fair with that comparison at all, and I'm disappointed in you for even acting like it was the same.

Biden, Obama, nearly all Dem leadership called for peaceful protests and spoke out against the riots and violence. I can show video if needed, but I believe you know this to be true.

You'll have to provide me with evidence of your above claims before I can comment on them.  After all your own source states the following;

Quote:Although most have claimed they didn’t breach the U.S. Capitol on that day, all were participants in the demonstration leading up to the attack, standing alongside extremists to take part in the finale of a months-long anti-democratic campaign to falsely claim that then-President Donald Trump hadn’t really lost the 2020 election.

So by your own source they were all present but claimed to not have entered the Capitol.  I did not note the "most have claimed" part of the above quote and read the article hyperlinked.  It noted that only one of them has been accused of entering the Capitol and that they have been charged and subsequently resigned.  

Quote:The only one who was charged with actually entering the Capitol, then–West Virginia delegate Derrick Evans, has pleaded not guilty and resigned.

So, your own source is contradicting your claims here, hence my request for further evidence that supports your claims.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia/New Jersey Governor races - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-03-2021, 06:28 PM