Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Virginia/New Jersey Governor races
I'm not here to spin 1/6 for people's political benefit.

When Obama etc give a rallying speech to BLM protesters before they go breach the capitol based on a lie of his he is pushing, and other Dems talk about violence needed and we won't go quietly just to march to the scene of the attack then we can claim it's the same. In real life you won't find no Dem leaders applauding the violence and not calling for peaceful protest.

But you know that Socio. Or else you would have posted it. I'll look again for Dem leaders promoting and speaking at a specific BLM event that they promoted for months while speaking outside of the store rioted at moments prior etc. Maybe I should have searched BLM "school tour".

This is what those who see the future America and cringe talk about. There are 70m of these people and many more. This is our future, and it is a dangerous one. This is what Republican lies has led to and as we saw last night, we've chuckled at them long enough, now it's time to realize this is a monster that has been created and will likely not be defeated. America is done for all intent and purposes if people continue to vote for this party that has them believing dangerous lies. Tuesday taught us that we are likely surrounded by over 70% of these people. 

Voters can't save us, Americans too far lost. It's going to take the good likely for generations to fight against these lies that have majority of Americans not living in reality.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia/New Jersey Governor races - jj22 - 11-03-2021, 08:33 PM