Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Virginia/New Jersey Governor races
(11-03-2021, 09:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yet another ominous statement.  Certainly not one in keeping with the idea of peaceful protest.  But, as has been pointed out, this thread is becoming derailed, so kindly do not take offense to my not responding to further posts not related to yesterday's elections.  I am more than amenable to addressing these questions of yours in a thread dedicated to their discussion though.

Fair enough, but for the record I'm not talking protest peaceful, peaceful resistance or otherwise. I'm talking speaking truth and continuing to do so for generations and generations to stop the domination of big lies. Not let lies and conspiracies become the new "truth". Which is what we are seeing, and witnessing the birth of. That is going to be the "battle" for the future. Not literally but figuratively. Protest don't do what they used to do so I'm not sold on their usefulness. Between me and you Cancel Culture is far more powerful in this new world, and you can do that behind a keyboard. Protests in their true form as we saw with the Civil Rights movement was important to get attention and have your message heard. With the internet and social media, it's not really needed like it was to make change.

I'm interested in you finding video's of libs calling for mass murder and getting applauded by the crowd. You thinking Liberal groups and politicians would get away with any of this is troublesome. We are going to need people like you to quit turning a blind eye and face reality. Reality is Liberals could never get away with events like this. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia/New Jersey Governor races - jj22 - 11-03-2021, 09:29 PM