Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit......
The takeaway I have from the threads started by the OP and perpetuated by some of the more vocal Trump fans in general is that they tend to overplay their hand. The left and right have both spent years pointing out embarrassing or stupid things "the other side's" president does (god help us all if a camera were on us 24/7, by the way) but it is the asymmetrically overblown conclusions that are added that really turn things into fodder for ridicule.

FACT - Biden dozed off

My Take - Ok, Biden dozed off, that's stupid, that is silly, what an old dumbass.

Hyperbolic Take - Biden dozed off, he's a senile old embarrassment, don't you wish you voted for Donald Trump? How can you possibly defend this national embarrassment of a president? The USA is finished.

FACT - Biden stutters and loses his place

My Take - Meh, there is plenty of footage of presidents blurting out dumb stuff or losing their place.

Hyperbolic Take - Biden is clearly senile and has dementia and Alzheimer's, don't you wish you voted for Trump? It is our Constitutional duty to remove him from office before he trades the USA to China for magic beans.

FACT - People in a stadium chanted F*** YOU JOE BIDEN.

My Take - Biden ain't so popular, but I've seen people in a stadium cheer for hot dogs being shot out of a canon, so who knows what the hell gets into crowds.

Hyperbolic Take - There is no way a man who is jeered by a stadium won the 2020 election, our entire democracy is a farce, Donald Trump actually won and our voting machines were hacked by China and dead communist leaders.

I could go on, but believe me if someone said "Donald Trump can't drink a bottle of water with one hand, America is finished because he's clearly had multiple strokes, don't you wish you voted for Hillary Clinton?" I'd make fun of them, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit...... - Nately120 - 11-04-2021, 08:25 AM