Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss to Jets could be good for this team
(11-02-2021, 08:00 PM)BengalChris Wrote: At THIS point in the season, if a loss gets the team to realize that if they go into a game unprepared they are going to lose no matter how lame the opponent is, then maybe they'll take each game seriously.

Let's face it, the team wasn't prepared.

Agree again with Chris. Didn't think they would overlook the Jets after already playing the Lions but I think they did a bit 
and they got tired being on the road 3 games in a row and couldn't shake out of it. This Stains game will tell us a lot and 
having the bye right after is a damn good thing for us.

(11-02-2021, 08:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It was obvious. I kept hoping they would snap out of it though, but they couldn't. They couldn't protect the short game.

It was a good test actually, more so than I thought it would of been. That Mike White played us better than any QB this
season and Michael Carter is the real deal at RB. Also forgot they had CJ Mosley on Defense and that stout of a DL in the
middle. Luckily we don't have any more of these 3 road game in a row stretches for the rest of the season.

(11-03-2021, 02:20 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I was assuming they have some pride and are all embarrassed by this loss. Though that may not be the case.

With Burrow and company on Offense and Logan Wilson, Von Bell, DJ Reader on Defense I will assume the same.

Highly doubt this team is lacking pride and isn't embarrassed after that loss. 

They will be looking to bounce back against their rival big time at Home. Pretty damn sure on this one.

We played the Stains tough last year with a shit team. We are much better in the trenches this year and all across the board.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loss to Jets could be good for this team - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-04-2021, 02:21 PM