Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit......
(11-05-2021, 03:16 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh yeah because thinly veiled insults are so much better than laying it out there.

You have the world's knowledge sittingnin your pocket but you still say those tired lines about how great America is instead of actually looking up how much America has backwards. It reeks of bad faith when the same arguments get tossed out there.

Where did I say once how "great" America is? I literally responded to you calling American not the most "powerful" country by listing things that make the country itself powerful. Then in order to back up your claim you brought up things like paid time off and happiness scales which have nothing to do with a nation's power. How the hell is that good faith? Claiming one thing and then arguing for an entire different criteria while being belligerent and condescending and then suggesting I said things I never did. You have words literally sitting in front of you but you don't give a shit about reading and instead want to come off half-cocked instead of having a calm and reasonable conversation. That's what reeks of bad faith.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit...... - TheLeonardLeap - 11-05-2021, 04:00 PM