Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit......
(11-05-2021, 04:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh my mistake. I didn't realize great and powerful weren't interchangeable. I figured a smart guy like you would realize they could be. Doesn't matter - point stands. Cut off oil, and all those things that make us POWERFUL crumble like your principles when someone cops an attitude with you over your ridiculous arguments about power. It's all a house of cards.

At least I got you to put some feeling behind your posts and stop using back handed comments.

It is your mistake. You have the world's knowledge sitting in your pocket but you're still saying some tired bullshit because you are realizing now you decided to immediately go full asshole rather than just be a reasonable person.

Which country is more powerful of the two:
1. North Korea
2. Iceland

Which country is the greatest of the two:
1. North Korea
2. Iceland

They're not interchangeable. They mean different things. Also, for all you're talking about with oil, in 2019 the US exported more energy than they imported.

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=43395

You specifically mentioned a country like Saudi Arabia, but they're a fractional source at best, only accounting for about 6.6% of imports. The US imports almost 8 times more from Canada than Saudi Arabia the last 2 years. The US gets almost 5x are much from Canada as they do all of OPEC combined. OPEC as a whole group barely squeezes past Mexico.
https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbbl_a.htm

In fact the US got more from Russia in 2020 than they did Saudi Arabia. OPEC oil and other products have progressively become less and less of a thing for the US since Obama first entered office in 2008. They've dropped from over 2 billion barrels yearly in 2008 to 324 million in 2020.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit...... - TheLeonardLeap - 11-05-2021, 04:35 PM