Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article on Tyler Boyd
Some quotes I liked for those who don’t want to read(it’s very long)

On target shares- “We can’t force it to anybody,” Boyd says, “and I have a great relationship with the guys on the team so I can’t be that way. Those people who get that way start to bring the team down. Start to bring negativity and guys start to look different directions.”

On Joe Burrow: Boyd’s mind was blown. He’d think the defense was bringing one blitz and Burrow would call a presnap protection for something completely different.

“I’d be like, ‘Bro, why is he doing that?’” Boyd says. “We say, ‘Hut.’ They disguise it exactly to what he knew they were doing. I’m like, ‘That shit’s really coming.’ … He’s so smart. Even when the nickel is disguising the blitz, he knows if he’s really blitzing or not. I don’t know what his key read is to that. He’s super dialed in. Another thing is, the way he plays and the way he carries himself, you’d think he came from a very, very hard upbringing himself as well. Because he continues to play with a chip on his shoulder. He doesn’t take games for granted.

Boyd definitely seems a big leader particularly in WR room:”He points to a drop in his first game back, the crazy overtime loss against Green Bay. Boyd saw Higgins wallowing a bit and hit him with tough love. “Man, you’ve got to pick it up,” Higgins recalls Boyd telling him. “You can’t let that one drop affect the rest of the game. We need you. The team needs you.”
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Article on Tyler Boyd - G man - 11-07-2021, 07:48 AM
RE: Article on Tyler Boyd - G man - 11-07-2021, 08:05 AM
RE: Article on Tyler Boyd - NUGDUKWE - 11-07-2021, 09:52 AM
RE: Article on Tyler Boyd - Sled21 - 11-07-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Article on Tyler Boyd - grampahol - 11-07-2021, 12:07 PM