Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Entertainment Purposes Only
Since Brad and I have been regularly debating "picks" for the Bengals games (for betting purposes), I thought I would expand it to something where everyone could just make a pick or two if they like, and discuss them.

The Bengals game, I don't like at all. Maybe I would play the over (which I hate betting over and unders) as I see it being a potentially high-scoring game.

Here are the rest of the picks I like this week:

Miami -6.5 at home against the Texans. Even Miami's defense can look good against the Texans. They are also poised for their "late season run" where they beat a few teams they shouldn't and their record improves to a respectable number....costing themselves a premier draft pick in the process.

New England -3.5 at Carolina.
Yes, they still have a rookie QB and it is a road game, but their defense is really good and Carolina scored 3 points and 19 points in their last two games. I hate the number, but Belichek will have a plan to get the ball out quickly and take away the strength of the Carolina defense. Won't be a super high-scoring game, but they should cover.

Minnesota +6 at the Ravens.
The Rats are still very tough at home, and coming off a bye, but I think the Vikes will fare better against the Rat's defense than they did at Dallas a week ago. They won't likely win, but I think they cover. Ravens defense is very suspect.

Green Bay +7.5 at the Chiefs
. I get it. They aren't playing Rogers. However, this is the shot Jordan Love has been waiting for and I think he will be ready for the Chiefs. He is also a lot more mobile than the shifty Rogers, and could move the chains a few times with his legs. Chiefs are a mess, and I don't see them covering that number against a really good Green Bay defense. If your site has player props, look at AJ Dillon for having a big game. I think the Packers will rely on the run early. They might even win this game.

Remember, this is just for fun. I killed college football yesterday (which I usually suck at) and might regress to the mean in this weekend's NFL action. However, I feel last week was such a weird week for the NFL that a lot more sensical things happen this week.

Who Dey! Enjoy the games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
For Entertainment Purposes Only - SHRacerX - 11-07-2021, 10:14 AM