Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Since I won't be posing in the GameDay thread this week
(11-07-2021, 10:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: On a different note: If you've been following my Game Day Superstition posts, this year when I have eaten Skyline or Larosa's before the game we are 5-0. When I haven't, we are 0-3. So, not taking any more chances, I went to Kroger last night to buy a can of Skyline chili to pour over some spaghetti. Freaking supply chain crisis, they were out. So out of desperation, I picked up 2 of the foiled pouches of Skyline Chili Spaghetti with the noodles already in it. I'm expecting it to be nasty, but who knows, and I assume will qualify as a winning pregame meal. (wanted wings, but I did wings before and they lost)  So put on your lucky shirt, sit in your lucky seat, or whatever other superstition you have and enjoy the win.

I literally have a pair of orange Hanes boxer briefs that I will put on after my pre game shower.  There will be no shaving on game day.  EVER!  I have a lucky Burrow t-shirt I will also wear, and a pair of black shorts.

This routine and uniform seems to be working.  Last week my Burrow shirt was dirty, went with an alternative.  But I'm positive this worked the week before at Baltimore.  In the words of the forever immortal DennyG,  "Bank on it!"
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since I won't be posing in the GameDay thread this week - Tiger Teeth - 11-07-2021, 10:55 AM