Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Since I won't be posing in the GameDay thread this week
(11-07-2021, 10:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: On a different note: If you've been following my Game Day Superstition posts, this year when I have eaten Skyline or Larosa's before the game we are 5-0. When I haven't, we are 0-3. So, not taking any more chances, I went to Kroger last night to buy a can of Skyline chili to pour over some spaghetti. Freaking supply chain crisis, they were out. So out of desperation, I picked up 2 of the foiled pouches of Skyline Chili Spaghetti with the noodles already in it. I'm expecting it to be nasty, but who knows, and I assume will qualify as a winning pregame meal. (wanted wings, but I did wings before and they lost)  So put on your lucky shirt, sit in your lucky seat, or whatever other superstition you have and enjoy the win.

If it involves us winning out, im more than willing to figure out a way to support this cause (maybe a case of chili or make a pot for you to freeze over until game days).

My Burrow jersey is 5-2 (Packers and Jets), do we consider that lucky enough to be superstitious?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since I won't be posing in the GameDay thread this week - WVUHomer - 11-07-2021, 11:16 AM