Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Cling to Sixth Seed Hopes; Undefeated Bengals Laugh
(11-15-2015, 06:51 PM)Whatever Wrote: When I make the point that the Steelers will have a hard time making a playoff run because they can't keep a QB healthy for 3 games, and another one of their QB's gets hurt, that is directly relevant to the discussion at hand.

So having a dismal record, but losing close, means you aren't really that bad?

Ok, so you'll argue moral victories to try and make the Chargers look better than they are, then immediately follow up "a win is a win."  Way to talk out of both sides of your mouth. Plus, I never said the Steelers would lose out, and the Browns weren't one of the teams I predicted them to lose to, so what is your point, exactly?

I also find it humorous that you'll declare the Colts done even though they've won games with their backup, but then suck off the Steelers and declare them playoff bound for doing the same, even though the Colts will have a much easier time making it.  You're arguments are so full of double standards that it's obvious that they are not rooted in any kind of logic or reasoning.  I stand by my argument.  The Steelers will have to play lights out down the stretch and have a little luck to make it, and I think they will come up a little short.

Apparently, like Fouts, he likes the taste of gray too.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers Cling to Sixth Seed Hopes; Undefeated Bengals Laugh - rfaulk34 - 11-15-2015, 06:55 PM