Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad week for Raiders continues
but The Raiders still have one of the better Defenses in The NFL, and at Home with a loud Raider 12th Man on D Crowd against the struggling Bengals. So with all Raiders woes, I would make them the favorite to beat my Bengals in Las Vegas with many LA Raiders Fans making the trip to Vegas. With all the Rap wardrobes of Raiders Black Hats and Black Jerseys, the Raiders are not at a loss for Fans. That Vegas Stadium will be Sold Out with loud Raiders Fans. All they did was move the Black Hole from Oakland to LA to Oakland to Las Vegas, but The Fan Base is there. Many make the trip from LA to Vegas. Vegas has their own Fan Base. So there games sell out. Heck, some Oakland Fans probably go to Vegas to see the Raiders. Selling Out The Stadium in Vegas is NOT one of their problems. There are always more Raider Fans than seats.

Bengals are walking into a tough Defense with that Raiders 12th Man Pit of Raiders Zany Fans much louder than The Jungle. So I'm not shedding any tears for the Raiders, since their Defense might shut down Bengals as The Browns Defense did. Plus it is Indoors, and The Bengals will struggle to call plays in that Crowd Noise bouncing off the roof and walls like an echo chamber.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bad week for Raiders continues - Goalpost - 11-08-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Bad week for Raiders continues - kevin - 11-09-2021, 10:02 AM