Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grades going into the bye week?
QB - B (QB with 11 INT doesn't get an A)
WR - B (Steady but haven't help Burrow out with the tough catches lately)
TE - A (Wasn't expecting much out of this group and Uzomah is a stud)
RB - B (Mixon stud - Perrine dud/Can't block or isn't willing to block - Chris Evans needs more looks in the passing game)
Oline - C (Jonah, Spain, and Reiff have been consistent. The other 2 positions "you are the weakest link - good bye")

Dline - A (Hendrickson great pick up, Hubbard, and Readers played well and Ogunjobi great pick up. After that though not getting much)
LB - First 5 games A + - Last 2 games D- (Been out of place and ineffective, slow to the ball)
CB - B - (Awuzie great pick up. Although came down from Pro Bowl level the last 2 weeks to average..Apple was on the street and cut by his last 4 teams for a reason and we now see that reason and honestly Hilton has been a huge let down. I expected him to come in and be our blitzing DB. I haven't seen any of that this year)
Safety - B (I personally feel Von Bell has been a better safety through 9 games than Bates. I'm not sure if Bates is in his head or worried about his contract but if he keeps playing like this I'd let the guy walk)

Special Teams - A+ (Hubers consistent and McPherson is reliable. I dont go into every kick praying he makes it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grades going into the bye week? - J24 - 11-08-2021, 08:21 PM
RE: Grades going into the bye week? - TJ528 - 11-09-2021, 01:49 PM