Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow's decision making has been terrible
(11-09-2021, 02:34 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I don't really know what to make of Burrow right now. First 6 games I'd have said 'yeah some picks in there, but some of them have been pretty unfortunate... guy has a crappy OL etc'... but now, you could make a decent point that he's costing us wins. Defence is a mess, but the past 2 weeks Burrow has made big mistakes at the worst times. He also did so against the Packers, and he put us in a hole against the Bears.

I guess with that in mind.. he seems to be a big factor when we lose, which isn't great. I definitely think he's a talented QB and has the potential to be a great one for us, but he's definitely patchy.

Big takeaway is that it is Year 1.5 for the guy. Didn't play out his rookie year. His completion rate is up and his TDs are way up. As are his INTs. More boom/bust this year with him it seems. If he can slow down on throwing interceptions I think his game is largely going where we want it to.

Dude is like top 10 in the league in QB rating and that's WITH all his INTs. Can't discount the INT as not being an issue, but dude has still played pretty well for the most part this season. 

IMO, the bigger issue offensively is, of course, the offensive line and the running game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's decision making has been terrible - PhilHos - 11-09-2021, 02:48 PM