Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow's decision making has been terrible
(11-09-2021, 07:19 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Boyd scored against the Jets

Correct. So let me adjust that and say Boyd has 1 TD in 7 games with Chase/Higgins, and 1 TD and a 118 yard game in the 2 games Tee missed.

(11-09-2021, 08:54 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: To me this is the problem. Boyd should be averaging the most targets. At this point in all our WR careers he's the most consistent and reliable. 9 for 118 is solid I know what Chase has been doing is amazing but he is still struggling with drops and he still makes rookie mistakes and Higgins is having his own struggles this season.

I think we just need to do a better job of getting Boyd involved and taking advantage of mismatches. We have 3 WRs capable of 1000 yard seasons. That should mean we have a mismatch most weeks.

...and if they don't think Boyd is good enough to be a mismatch as the 3rd/slot WR, then we need to trade his $10 million contract. Because right now he's looking like a 500 yard guy with the way we're using him.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's decision making has been terrible - Shake n Blake - 11-09-2021, 04:44 PM