Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow's decision making has been terrible
While some won't admit it, there are plenty that take a criticism of Burrow personally. Listen, I love the guy and I think he's great. He's young and the upside is tremendous. He is making some poor throws and poor decisions. Both can be true at the same time. It's not trying to tear Burrow down or take away from his talent. I believe he will be a top 5 QB. He just needs to clean some things up.

Pointing out mistakes shouldn't lead to the gang going after someone. I understand some players get dubbed untouchable, but criticism is fine. If someone were saying we should replace Burrow or that he was garbage, I would agree that the person has no idea what they are talking about. Much like saying Burrow doesn't do well under pressure when he absolutely kills it under pressure.

At least here I'm not seeing the "technically still a rookie" bs that I see elsewhere. He is not a rookie in any sense including technically. Some QBs get it sooner and the game has changed, but the thought for a long time was 5 seasons. I don't think it will take Burrow that long, but we're only in year 2. He's still learning and developing. The game will slow down. Hopefully one day he will have better blocking as well.

He is locking onto Chase too much and that had to be expected. Chase has had a couple of down weeks as well. We have seen what both of these young players can do and the sky is the limit. Everyone including the all-time greats have off days. There will be more in their careers. The future is bright with those 2 in stripes though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's decision making has been terrible - muskiesfan - 11-09-2021, 05:27 PM