Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sportsnaut Predicts Us To Finish 11-6!
(11-10-2021, 06:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Given the fact that we lost to the Jets and then got blown out by the Browns and how down we're all, including me, feeling, that we need some good news.

Sportsnaut has us finishing the year at 11-6!

I realize that health and better coaching are keys, but it's nice to see a respectable website having such high hopes for us!

They go game-by-game for the remaining schedule:

We have to be clicking and be balanced, but I absolutely believe that we can match them and have our defense slow them down, especially with them losing Ruggs.

Ben can't throw the ball downfield anymore and I think our defense is fired up in The Jungle and sacks him 4+ times, just like the first matchup.

Let's hope that coming from the West Coast and playing at 1 messes with their bodies/heads and we just run Mixon down their throats and tire them out.  I hope Taylor game plans properly for this one and doesn't try and throw it a lot to show off.

I hope we can handle them this easy.  Just play our game and it should be a W because they don't scare me.

Hopefully they're right and our interior defensive line can start getting a push like they were earlier in the year and make life hell on quarterbacks with our ends getting sacks.

It's hard to argue with that but, again, I hope our interior defensive line starts playing great again and helps to shut down the run. They only had 115 yards rushing in the first game and that was in their house.

Losing the last two would be bad momentum going into the playoffs, but I like the rest of the projections!

WHO-DEY!

Forgot one. The Bengals finish up the season in Cleveland.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sportsnaut Predicts Us To Finish 11-6! - rfaulk34 - 11-10-2021, 06:33 PM