Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns o line or Bengals D line
Okay wow. I just saw something that I think might deserve it's own thread. Ben Baby posts the GIF's of the player dots as certain plays unfold. I had noticed on the Peoples-jones TD that Bates was covering Njoku underneath while Awuzie was just hanging out completely all alone leaving Apple one on one with ppls-jones and no help it resulted in a TD.

Well with this thread and wondering whats up with the defense players or playcalling. It go me thinking that I didn't like Bates being down low and I think he's best deep as our safety net. I knew he posted a GIF of the Chubb long TD as well so I went back to see if Bates was down in the box on that play as well. Well not only was he literally all the way up to the line of scrimmage. But our deep man on the play our safety net........None other than Eli Apple. Yes the can't tackle machine himself.

Please tell me everybody finds that to be the most ridiculous play set up ever and makes you angry that we made it that easy for Chubb to score.

So when you add stuff like this and the fact that against the Jets we let Mike White go over 400 yds passing at an avg. 3.7yds per pass with no adjustment. The answer to atleast our defensive problems the last 2 weeks is none other than old sweet Lou.

I don't know how to post the GIFs but if someone can they our on Ben Baby's twitter.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns o line or Bengals D line - jj22 - 11-10-2021, 05:48 PM
RE: Browns o line or Bengals D line - NUGDUKWE - 11-10-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: Browns o line or Bengals D line - J24 - 11-12-2021, 12:25 PM