Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Katie Blackburn is the first woman appointed to the NFL competition committee.
(11-11-2021, 11:48 AM)kevin Wrote: If I knew how to post a picture on this site, or GIF,  it would be Al Pacino in Scent Of A Woman as Col. Slade saying, " Who Hah ". 

In other words, good for Paul Browns daughter or niece or whatever, but I'm more concerned about this team getting back to Winning this season.  

The Bengals Front Office brags that they have maybe the best pair of safeties in The NFL, and yet they did not resign young talented Bates who hits free agency in 4 months. 30 years without a play-off win, I want to see Wins before I will get excited over this Front Office since Paul Brown died. 

I'm sure Hillary Clinton and Opra and Rachel Maddow are excited over another woman crashing through the so called glass ceiling, but all I have is " Who Hah ".  Good for her, I want to see WINS.  The Thanksgiving Weekend of Al Pacino as Col Slade and his " Who Hah ". Until this team Wins, that's all I've got for this Front Office of 30 years of losing.

Uhhhh…granddaughter.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn is the first woman appointed to the NFL competition committee. - michaelsean - 11-11-2021, 09:54 PM