Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dolphins, Patriots, Lions Could Help Bengals Bye-Week
(11-11-2021, 11:15 AM)kevin Wrote: Any or all of these teams beating an AFC North Team this week would help.  Other than Patriots, some of these would be upsets, but upsets have been happening in the NFL the last couple weeks.  Dolphins are at home, as Jets were against Bengals.  Lions winning at Pittsburgh seems unlikely.  Still, any of these teams winning would help.  Patriots beating Browns would be no upset.

With all the AFC North teams bunched together, all with a chance for play-offs, and Bengals off this week, why not root for some of the other 3 teams to take a loss, and Bengals move UP without even playing.

As rFaulk and many others will say, that is a normal Sunday for me.

Special thanks to the Dolphins who overcame another diarrhea-caked game by the officials to hand the Ratbirds another AFC Loss.  Huge.  Thanks so much.

I am sure it will be all over twitter, but I haven't seen it yet,  you have to see one of the roughing the passer calls against the fins.

Someone with editing skills HAS to make a tweet and everyone retweet it with the NFL with all the BS hits Burrow takes after the ball is out with no flag, and then show this one.  Lamar literally didn't move.  He bumped him, like you might bump someone accidentally at the grocery.  These officials need to be fired and investigations need to be made in to their finances and backgrounds.  Wouldn't be hard to do.  Assholes.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dolphins, Patriots, Lions Could Help Bengals Bye-Week - SHRacerX - 11-12-2021, 08:50 AM