Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Katie Blackburn is the first woman appointed to the NFL competition committee.
(11-13-2021, 12:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Obviously none of you understand how an analogy works.  I run into this problem all the time around here.  I will us an example of Bill Belichick doing the exact same thing as a Bengal coach and you guys will say "It can't be an analogy because Belichick is a better coach, Derp."

The whole point of using an analogy is to present an extreme example to show how flawed the logic is.

As an aside...

When you make posts like this, the first thing that happens is a bell goes off in my head that you've just been a very well hidden troll all these years and you're now ready to have your 'internet breakdown'. It could be a slow roll into crazy oblivion or a supernova type flameout. 

Get your shit together. I don't need to waste time wondering what the percentages are for that. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn is the first woman appointed to the NFL competition committee. - rfaulk34 - 11-13-2021, 12:42 PM