Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give a current or former Bengals elite athleticism or IQ and create the best player
(11-13-2021, 11:52 AM)grampahol Wrote: IQ is meaningless IMO. Over my years I've meet a LOT of people with high IQs. They got great grades and even some had great paying jobs, but they were just dumber than as a wet turd getting picked up with a vacuum cleaner brush.. They could rattle off math problems, recall history and even know all the grammar rules, but turn right around and marry to a fem fatal or some grossly obese partner with no life insurance.. Really stupid stuff in their personal lives.. A lot go to prison..My niece was one.. She was book smart as a whip, pretty when she was young and now rotting away in a Texas prison in her 50's all because she had to hang with meth heads most of her adult life... WTF

I think "football IQ" is the implied IQ, but I might be wrong. That's how I took the question at least.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give a current or former Bengals elite athleticism or IQ and create the best player - TheLeonardLeap - 11-13-2021, 01:30 PM