Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give a current or former Bengals elite athleticism or IQ and create the best player
(11-14-2021, 12:04 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm surprised no one mentioned Dalton.

With either better IQ or physical abilities elevated he would have had 5 better chances in a row to win a Superbowl(s).

I almost mentioned Dalton with a better arm, but I didn't want to start a Dalton storm.

(11-14-2021, 02:49 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: I wonder of people are only remembering Hall after his 2 Achilles tears. There's not a person in the world who wouldn't slow down after that. But before that he was never a liability against deep routes. 

I was a huge fan of Leon, but he most definitely got beat deep several times in his first couple years. He settled in as an elite CB after that, prior to injuries though.

Btw, I went in with 0 preconceived notions of Leon. I don't watch college ball and wasn't familiar with his scouting report. Just watched him get beat deep several times and started to question his ability in that regard.

He turned it around though. Didn't he struggle with a Browns WR back in the day? Was it Braylon Edwards? I may be wrong on that part.

EDIT: I looked it up. Braylon put up 16-198-4 against Leon when he was a rookie.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give a current or former Bengals elite athleticism or IQ and create the best player - Shake n Blake - 11-14-2021, 03:08 PM