Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think ZT would ever do this?
(11-15-2021, 09:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: No, Zac Taylor would never do this — but he should. In my opinion he’s too nice but I’ve never seen him run a practice. I saw Mike Zimmer run the Cincinnati defense in camp and let’s just say he’s unfiltered and leave it at that. He scared the shit out of those players; even Vontaze Burfict was frightened.

Bruce Arians is basically the NFL equivalent of everyone’s weird unfiltered outspoken uncle. He’s going to say things as he sees them, call out bad play, and name names — but he always takes final responsibility when things go badly and praises is players when things go well.

Most of this stuff is just fluff and doesn’t actually do anything. Mike Zimmer was successful because he’s a good coach, not because he is unfiltered. Same with Arians. For every ***** coach that’s successful, there is one that isn’t. For all of his faults, ZTs relationship with the players isn’t one of them. The locker room seems to really like him and they play hard for him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Think ZT would ever do this? - SHRacerX - 11-15-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: Think ZT would ever do this? - KillerGoose - 11-15-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Think ZT would ever do this? - jason - 11-15-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: Think ZT would ever do this? - jj22 - 11-16-2021, 10:27 AM