Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I hope Bengal fans were watching tonight's game
(11-16-2021, 01:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and taking notes. Sometimes the better team loses..

Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers is one of the oldest and great Rival Games.  OK, Rams were in St Louis a while.  Now they are back in LA and Frisco was laying for them. 

Rival Games. As was always said about Ohio State vs Michigan, throw the season stats out the window, they don't apply when these 2 teams meet.  RIVAL GAMES.   LA at Frisco is a Rival Game in NFL. MLB, NBA

Bengals at NY Jets is not a Rival Game, just a bad loss by Bengals.  

Cleveland at Cincinnati IS indeed a RIVAL GAME and Browns for a rare time this year were healthy and ready for The Rival Game. 

I'm not surprised LA lost at San Francisco, and 49ers Defense with Bosa was back to playing Great Defense. 

There's nothing to learn here except that you throw out the stats on Rival Games.  I'm an Ohio State Fan, but at Michigan with a Buckeye rookie quarterback, Michigan could get some revenge this year in Ann Arbor.  A Rival Game where Michigan is probably sick of losing at home in Ann Arbor. ....Throw out all the season stats on Big Rival Games. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope Bengal fans were watching tonight's game - kevin - 11-16-2021, 03:32 AM