Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think ZT would ever do this?
(11-15-2021, 09:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: No, Zac Taylor would never do this — but he should.  In my opinion he’s too nice but I’ve never seen him run a practice.  I saw Mike Zimmer run the Cincinnati defense in camp and let’s just say he’s unfiltered and leave it at that.  He scared the shit out of those players; even Vontaze Burfict was frightened.

Bruce Arians is basically the NFL equivalent of everyone’s weird unfiltered outspoken uncle.  He’s going to say things as he sees them, call out bad play, and name names — but he always takes final responsibility when things go badly and praises is players when things go well.

This is going to sound incredibly homer-ish, but I like the way ZT behaves as the HC.  The coordinators get on the players plenty.  Anarumo was all over guys in camp, albeit with a bit less profanity than Zim, but not by much.  

The problem with the yeller and screamer is players eventually tune them out if they aren't ever saying anything positive.  Not saying that was Zim, but you get what I am saying. 

I would like to see ZT get more pissed off when he gets screwed by a bad call, though.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Think ZT would ever do this? - SHRacerX - 11-15-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: Think ZT would ever do this? - SHRacerX - 11-16-2021, 08:55 AM
RE: Think ZT would ever do this? - jason - 11-15-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: Think ZT would ever do this? - jj22 - 11-16-2021, 10:27 AM