Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is One Whacky Year In Football
(11-17-2021, 08:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Haha, you aren't blocked, dude! 

I think your example of the Jets beating the Titans is perfect.  The Titans had Henry, but the Jets were so up for that game.  Henry did have 157 yards, but on 33 carries, with a long of 22 yards.  That means that Henry had 135 yards on his remaining 32 carries, or 4.2 yards per carry.  For a beast like Henry, you will take that.  Only one fairly long run.

Attitude means so much, even in the professional leagues.  Miami played TOUGH defense against the Rats.  So did the Bengals a few weeks prior.

I am not going to doom and gloom and assume that this is the defense we will see the rest of the way.  Maybe adding Hargreaves III will help them put a safety closer to the box for help in the run game.  Maybe the time off will be reflected in the energy they were showing in the beginning of the season.  Either way, (and I know everyone is tired of hearing it) this Raiders game is the tilting point for me.  I think if they find their energy and pressure from early in the season, they win this one and make the playoffs with 10 wins.  I KNOW they will have the energy against the steelers, but this game is the breaking point for me.

Anyone that blocks Wyche is crazy lol

Agree on everything as usual, this Raiders game is the tell tale game to me. After the bye on the road, lets see if Taylor 
has this team ready, if not, we might not make the Playoffs. These AFC games are extremely important at this point and 
especially this year where all these teams are right around .500.

(11-17-2021, 08:26 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yes, it is a whacky year but kind of fun. Can the Bengals go against the trend of coming out flat after a bye?

That is the question. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Is One Whacky Year In Football - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-17-2021, 05:39 PM