Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IF the NFL Expands..... to 40 Teams.
(11-18-2021, 10:37 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: would all canada teams want to be in a North Division? lol

First and foremost if I was the commish or head of NFL expansion I would try to absorb all 9 CFL teams. Each city would be involved in the Spring in a true CFL format which would also be a minor league for the NFL.

Second tough negotiations with the Canadien government in which the taxes players/teams would be significantly lower than their American counterparts.

Third, each non-domed stadium would be required to have a retractable domed stadium whereas all games in the rain the dome would be closed. However, all snow days with a temperature of 20 degrees or higher the dome would be opened. I like snow games.  Tongue All games that are too cold the roof would be closed Nervous

Fourth, because of the tax reductions, the NFL would invest in each small market CFL city.  The NFL would be the de facto organizer in Canada with all other sport and events hosted in the domed arenas. So Edmonton for example would host NHL, musical, political, and all events.  The NFL would and not the CFL owners would own the dome stadiums/arenas which is why I said invest in Canada. With that more students would play football and more Canadiens would be interested in football with that more Canadien Colleges will have students playing football and more High School students will play football.

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF the NFL Expands..... to 40 Teams. - BengalYankee - 11-18-2021, 01:20 PM