Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IF the NFL Expands..... to 40 Teams.
(11-18-2021, 07:48 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: If St. Louis gets a team again (and it's a great big if) they should consider building a smaller, outdoor stadium west of the city, near the intersection of I64 and I70 where they could do tailgating and fans would have better access. Plus it's a safer area of the city. A second Chicago team or even Columbus seems more likely. Texas could definitely support three teams.
It's not an IF it's a when! They basically have the NFL dead to rights in their Lawsuit and the NFL will give them a new team(and probably a Superbowl to host).

(11-18-2021, 12:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm more for giving cities who have not had teams new teams instead of giving them to cities that had them and could not keep them. Cities like LA and St. Louis have had their shots. I'm not sure Florida can support a 4th NFL team. I think Canada and to a lessor extent Mexico would get a team before London, just due to travel distance. I'd love to see Louisville get a team, since it is the largest US city without a top tier professional team in any sport. (we have AAA baseball and Minor League Soccer). If they put the stadium in Simpsonville, it would draw from both Louisville and Lexington, and would be right in the thick of teams like Cincinnati, Indy and Tennessee. That said, I don't see it happening. They'll probably go back to the same old cities.

St.Louis was basically screwed by the NFL with the Rams Moving. They willing to build another stadium but Kronkie had no interest in keeping the team there.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF the NFL Expands..... to 40 Teams. - J24 - 11-18-2021, 01:30 PM